WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Establish believers in the foundation of the Christian Faith
- Develop spiritual stamina for Christian living in a failing world
- Develop skills in critical theological research writing.
We offer two program options:
- On-Campus: The On-Campus option is a full residency program. The academic activities
have three requirements: a class attendance, a ministry practicum and a Field Trip.
- Online: The Online program was created in response to the global needs for spiritual
training and equipping of those who cannot make it for the residency On-Campus option.
Although designed to be still engaging and impactful, its duration is adjusted and
compatible for the work and family demands of everyday life.
- Diploma - 2 years (4 semesters)
- A $10 non-refundable application fee
- A completed Application form (available online)
- A minimum of a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent
- Two referees
- All International students that wish to learn On-Campus are required to apply for
and secure a student visa for the duration of their study in the Nigerian Embassy in
their country before travelling in
- Able to read and write in English Language
- A minimum of a Secondary School Certificate
or its equivalent (For those who are 18 years old or above; if they do not have a Secondary
School Certificate, he/she must pass the mature candidate’s exam.)
- Minimum 2 years of ministry experience - Two referees